This is the only one left in stock! Don't miss out as our Exogen 4000 units sell very quickly. Ships today!
For sale is a 2012 gently used Exogen 4000+ Ultrasound Bone Stimulator Healing System by Smith & Nephew that only has 3 full uses and 4 partial uses.
The Exogen 4000 is in perfect working condition and includes everything in the original package:
- A black soft zippered case
- Two bottles of gel (one full, one mostly full).
- Cable, transducer, and strap.
- Original paperwork and instructions.
- Cleaned, sanitized, and tested.
- The pictured Exogen 4000 is the actual one you will receive.
Like new! This Exogen 4000 Bone Stimulator system only has 3 full uses and 4 partial uses. This Exogen 4000 has been cleaned, sanitized and tested (see photo where the counter is counting down) and is guaranteed to last until at least 150 uses.
- This unit has at least 247 (98%) of its uses remaining.
- We guarantee the battery and Exogen unit will last until at least 150 uses or receive a full refund! (more info)
- The typical Exogen 4000 unit lasts beyond 250+ uses.
- This newer Exogen 4000 model was manufactured in March of 2012 (serial number 0312016217E) and is not on the FDA recall list.
The Smith and Nephew Exogen 4000+ is the only ultrasound bone stimulator approved by the FDA.
Need the Exogen 4000 Ultrasound Bone Healing System quickly? SDCDeals.com guarantees your order will be shipped on the same day if possible or within 24 hours from when your order is placed. We offer free USPS Priority Mail shipping with the option to purchase Express Mail Shipping. We also offer a 30 day, no questions asked money back guarantee! For further details or if you have any questions, call us anytime at 858-461-9989.
Purchase the Exogen 4000 Ultrasound Bone Stimulator Healing System from SDCDeals.com and take advantage of our Exogen 4000 Buy Back Program.
- Payments received before 3pm Pacific Standard Time Monday - Saturday will ship the same day!
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent immediately after the package has been shipped.
- Orders shipped free via USPS Priority Mail will receive an email with the USPS tracking number used to track the package as it is on its way to you.
- Orders shipped via USPS Express Mail (if purchased) will receive the USPS Express Mail tracking number used to track your package.
- USPS Express Mail shipping offers money-back guaranteed overnight or 2-day service (depending upon your location) which includes tracking, proof of delivery, and insurance of $100.
The EXOGEN 4000+ Bone Healing System is a low-intensity pulsed ultrasound device that is externally applied 20 minutes a day over the site of a broken bone. It is the ONLY bone stimulator using ultrasound technology approved to treat fractures that that have failed to heal; approved to heal specific fresh fractures faster.
The EXOGEN 4000+ is medically proven to promote the body's natural healing process, speeding the repair of a broken bone.
- The system is also clinically proven to speed up the healing of certain new fractures by 38 percent and effectively healing 86 percent of hard-to-heal bone fractures.
- This device comes complete with a larger screen for easier visibility, a simple one-button operation, and an audio beep to signal operation.
The EXOGEN 4000+ device provides a non-invasive therapy for the healing of nonunions and the acceleration of fresh fracture healing that the patient administers at home or at work, once daily, for 20 minutes. Treatment continues until you determine the fracture to be sufficiently healed to discontinue device use. The device transmits a low intensity ultrasound signal to the fracture site through coupling gel. The device provides low intensity ultrasound of 30 mW/cm2 which is comparable to diagnostic ultrasound levels used in sonogram (fetal monitoring) procedures. Due to the very low intensity of the ultrasound, little or no sensation is felt by the patient during the treatment. A design feature alerts the patient in case of improper application or performance of the device.
The strap assembly supplied in the strap kit contains the RAF, with the snap-on Cap tethered to the RAF. The snap-on cap has a spring attached to its inner side which keeps a light pressure force on the transducer, thereby ensuring contact of the transducer surface with the skin.
Containers of hypoallergenic ultrasound coupling gel, which is 96% water, are provided with the EXOGEN device. Coupling gel must be applied to the transducer surface at the start of each treatment period in order to permit transmission of the ultrasound signal from the transducer surface to the skin over the fracture site. Both containers of coupling gel are completely full.
- Portable & lightweight
- At home treatment
- Simple 20 minute daily system
- Ease of use
- Faster recovery
"Receiving FDA approval for the EXOGEN 4000+ Bone Healing System is yet another win for surgeons and patients. While the accelerated healing potential and non-union treatment capabilities of the system continue to provide the same non-invasive alternative to surgery, the design upgrades make it easier to operate further optimizing patient care," said Ken Reali, vice president and general manager, Orthopedic Clinical Therapies.
CAUTION: This device is intended for use only by the individual for whom it is prescribed. Please only use under your own doctor's recommendations. SDC Deals will accept no liability on your use of this product.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies.
- The Exogen 4000+ can be returned for a full refund (minus shipping cost) for 30 days.
- The item must be in the same condition as it was received and cannot have been used for treatments.