Rent to Own Program for Hearing Aids on SDCDeals.com
We carry gently used hearing aids because we know you need a reliable source to obtain hearing aids along with immediate priority or express mail shipping. We are pleased to offer a rent to own program for those who would like to try a pair of hearing aids without the expensive out of pocket cost that hearing aids typically require.
Details of the Rent to Own Program
To start the rental of hearing aids, click the 'Rent to Own button in the listing of the hearing aids you are interested in. You will be taken to the PayPal interface where you will set up the subscription plan for the rent to own process.
- To begin the rental period, complete the subscription information in PayPal. Once complete, you will be charged for the first month up front. We will then immediately ship the hearing aids package to you via free USPS Priority Mail shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with the tracking information and the date your rent to own payment will next be charged.
- Each month, PayPal will charge the monthly rental fee while the hearing aids are in use. You will receive a notification each instance including how to log in to PayPal and manage your rental subscription.
- Once the last payment of the rent-to-own period is received, the purchase will be complete and the hearing aid package is yours to keep.
- All hearing aids are guaranteed to be operational during the rent to own period or we will immediately replace them with a similar pair.
- To end the rental, simply contact us to request a return at email@example.com, chat with us online, or call/text 858-461-9989. We will send you a prepaid USPS Priority Mail shipping label to return the Exogen to our location.
- For rental returns, once the hearing aid package arrives and is inspected, the rental agreement will end and no further payments will be needed.
The rental subscription and payments will be handled through PayPal, which offers you buyer protection and is free to use. PayPal accepts all major credit cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Why should I rent a pair of hearing aids?
- Answer: With many brands and models to choose from, having the ability to rent and try a pair of hearing aids is valuable. Often hearing aids are purchased but ultimately need to be upgraded to a newer model or to a model that supports more severe hearing loss. With our rent to own program, you are free to try the hearing aids to make sure they suit you and are what you need for excellent hearing.
- Question: Do the hearing aids need to be programmed?
- Answer: Yes, hearing aids need to be fine tuned to accommodate your specific hearing. Audiologists will be able to help program your hearing aids to suit your specific profile.
- Question: Can I exchange my hearing aids for another model or brand?
- Answer: Yes! We are happy to exchange your current rent to own hearing aids with another brand or model, subject to availability. Simply contact us for the request and we will provide the details.
- Question: Do you purchase used hearing aids?
- Answer: Yes, please see our contact form to submit a request to sell your hearing aids to us and we will get back to you with an offer within 24 hours or less.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our rent to own program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online, or call/text 858-461-9989 anytime.
Thank you for your patronage! :)