SDC Deals Shipping Policy
Shipping Rates and Times
- Standard Shipping Rates for U.S. Deliveries
- Delivery within 3 to 5 business days
- Two-Day Shipping Rates for U.S. Deliveries
- Delivery within 2 business days - No weekend delivery; no P.O. boxes or APO/FPO
- One-Day Shipping Rates for U.S. Deliveries
- Delivery within 1 business day - No weekend delivery; no P.O. boxes or APO/FPO
Shipping and handling charges are based on the delivery option you choose and the weight, size and dimensions of your items. You'll see the shipping cost listed on the "Place Order" page during checkout.
- At this time SDC Deals serves destinations within the United States and Puerto Rico. We're unable to ship orders to Canada or other destinations outside of the United States.
When To Expect Your Order
- Our estimated delivery date for your order is based how quickly we can obtain and ship your items, your shipping address, and the shipping speed and options you choose.
- We calculate delivery estimates by taking the estimated shipping date and adding the time it takes a package to travel from our facilities to your destination address, based on the shipping speed you've chosen.
- For example, if you order an item that is listed as "Usually ships in 2-3 days" and select standard U.S. shipping (which typically takes 3-5 business days), you can use the chart above to determine that your order should arrive 5-8 business days after you place it.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or APO/FPO Addresses
- Standard Shipping Deliveries may take longer - Up to 21 days for APO/FPO addresses.
If I request One-Day Shipping, will I get my order the next day?
- Not all of the items listed on our site are available immediately, so selecting One-Day or Two-Day Shipping does not necessarily mean your order will arrive in one or two days. There is no weekend pickup or delivery for One-Day or Two-Day Shipping. Also, when you select One-Day or Two-Day Shipping, we may use air or ground shipping as necessary to get your items to you within the promised time frame.
What if the estimated delivery date has passed and I still don't have my order?
- Orders that are fulfilled by SDC Deals and shipped via a trackable method (such as UPS) will have tracking information available in Your Account. Please check this information if available and read through the following options
- If the tracking information indicates the package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors or family members. Packages are occasionally left with neighbors, a building manager, or are placed somewhere relatively safe such as your porch, garage, or even behind bushes.
- If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable.
- If there is no tracking information, or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please e-mail us.
Shipping Methods and Carriers
- We use a variety of carriers for each shipping option, and will choose the most appropriate delivery method for your desired shipping address. Most items may be shipped to P.O. boxes. It is not possible to specify a preferred carrier when placing your order. When you select One-Day or Two-Day Shipping, we may use air or ground shipping as necessary to get your items to you within the promised time frame.
Shipping to a P.O. box
- Some items too big to ship to a P.O. box must be shipped to a street address.
- Signature upon delivery required for shipments over $400.
Any exchanges that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient.