Ultrasound Gel for the Exogen Ultrasound Bone Stimulator by Bioventus - Free Priority Shipping
** NOTE ** We are open from a home office and are actively shipping products during the Coronavirus outbreak. All Exogen units whether brand new or gently used are sanitized with Sanigard, a hospital grade disinfectant that kills 99.999% of germs and is used by hospitals to disinfect medical equipment.
For sale is a full bottle of Ultrasound Gel for use with the Exogen Ultrasound Bone Stimulator Healing System by Bioventus.
The full bottle of ultrasound gel for the Exogen is used to coat the small black transducer of the Exogen when performing a treatment. Each treatment requires a small amount of the gel to be spread evenly across the black transducer then placed directly against the skin.
Note: This listing is only for the full bottle of Ultrasound Gel - the Exogen unit itself is sold separately and is not included.
FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING (arrives in 2 to 3 business days) in the Continental United States.
To purchase USPS Express Mail shipping (arrives in 1 to 2 business days guaranteed) for an additional $39.95, please click here and add the shipping option to your cart.
- Payments received before 3pm Pacific Standard Time Monday - Saturday will ship the same day!
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent immediately after the package has been shipped.
- Orders shipped free via USPS Priority Mail will receive an email with the USPS tracking number used to track the package as it is on its way to you.
- Orders shipped via USPS Express Mail (if purchased) will receive the USPS Express Mail tracking number used to track your package.
- USPS Express Mail shipping offers money-back guaranteed overnight or 2-day service (depending upon your location) which includes tracking, proof of delivery, and insurance of $100.
- The bottle of Ultrasound Gel can be returned for a full refund (minus shipping cost) for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The item must be in the same condition as it was received and cannot have been used for treatments.